In John’s gospel when Nathaniel asked Philip if anything good could come out of Nazareth, referring to Jesus, Philip replied, “Come and see” (1:46).
We know that many people these days are wondering if anything good can come out of the church. Here at Holy Nativity we say, “Come and see.”
- Come and meet this congregation founded in 1955, and named for the nativity of our Savior.
- Come and see that the birth of Jesus is a fact both of history and revelation, as our name suggests.
- Come and worship with us, just as the shepherds worshiped the newly born child.
- Come and join us in singing hymns of praise, just as the angels sang over Bethlehem.
- Come and consider becoming part of our congregation as we seek to let the Babe of Bethlehem be born in our hearts and lives.
- Come and receive the love and healing Jesus gives to his followers.
- Come and you will find, we trust, a warm and genuine welcome.
- Come and we hope you’ll want to come back.
- Come and see.
Community of Disciples
We at Holy Nativity Church have experienced waves of God grace and goodness. We are all on a spiritual journey seeking to become more devoted followers of Jesus Christ in our daily lives. This journey has brought winds of joy, fulfillment, and serenity of spirit as well as challenges to carry on Christ’s work of reconciliation in God’s world. We have hopes for uplifting sacramental worship, our educational settings for learning how to apply biblical principles, and our friendships where we “care for others and others care for us.” We also hope that Holy Nativity Church may be a place where you can grow to live into your Baptismal promises and seek to come under the Lordship of Christ.